Becoming a Pilot is not just a dream, it’s a passion, a goal that many wants to cherish. It’s a well-laid path that you have to follow with dedication and discipline.
Every aspiring Aviator who ever became successful in achieving a career in Aviation has surely come across lots of doubts, questions and confusions while choosing the right institute for CPL training. Today we are busting all those fears and doubts that you have in your mind. Let’s go through the questions one on one to make it easy for you to take the decision of choosing the right pilot training academy in India. Along with them we will also be mentioning why Carver has been the choice of Flying School for hundreds of successful Aviators across India.
- Is the Institute where I am taking admission is accredited or not: Make sure that the Institute you are choosing for you is approved by DGCA(Directorate General of Civil Aviation, Govt. of India)to provide CPL training and PPL Training related to Aviation. Academy of Carver Aviation Pvt. Ltd. (ACAPL) is not only DGCA approved but also an ISO 9001:2008 certified Pilot Training Institute.
- Does it offer enough Practical Training: Next thing that you need to check is whether the aviation academy has enough resources in terms of aircrafts, labs and experienced faculty to impart hands on practical training. We at Carver Aviation have experienced pilot instructors and training faculty with the sole aim to provide simultaneous theoretical and practical training to help you learn, visualize and understand the things better.
Here you will learn under an Interactive Learning Environment which encompasses Computer-Based Training(CBT), Flight Simulators, Demo Flight of Aircraft, Working models, etc. along with subject related Audio, graphics, Expert Advices, Q&A sessions, etc.
- Does the Pilot Training Institute has enough Aircrafts and other resources to fulfill Flying Hours:Check for the fleet of aircrafts, watch hours, etc. to make sure that you complete your mandatory Flying hours (200 hours for CPL training & 40 hours for PPL training) on time. When it comes to meeting Flying requirements, it is almost impossible to even meet the Carver Aviation’s rocket speed flying completion due to following reasons:
- With 11 aircrafts, Carver Aviation has one of the largest training fleet in India including Cessna’s (152/172)and P68C.
- It also has Night Flying approval thus Flying Activities remain ON from sunrise to mid night.
- ACAPL being operated from Baramati (an uncontrolled Airfield)needs not to follow any Watch Hours.
- Baramati is located under Rain Shadow region so Flying goes round the year without any interruptions.
Carver Aviation has achieved a rare feet of completing 1 lakh+ hours of flying
4. Does the Flying School follow all the safety rules and regulations? : One of the major concerns for students (especially pursuing CPL and PPL training) and their parents is Flight Safety. So make sure to ask about the safety measures undertaken. Enquire about the things related to safety.
Safety has been an integral part of our culture at Carver Aviation. We have Safety Pilots and officers specially dedicated to take care of Flight Safety. We also have separate engineering section approved by DGCA which takes complete care of maintenance and safety of training aircrafts.
5. Past Placements: Again a major factor that you must consider is the Past Placements. Make sure to know about the past placements of the pilot training institute andthe companies which conduct hiring drives.
Carver Aviation is one of the rare Flying Schools in India with such an amazing Placement Record. Our Aviators have been successfully placed and currently working athigher positions in companies like Jet Airways, Air India, Indian Airlines, Spicejet, Indigo, Bluedart, etc.
There is even probability that one of our Alumni would be a part of the panel taking your interviews
6. Accommodation and other Facilities: Check about the availability of hostel facility, mess facility, convenience to reach Airport, etc. Carver Aviation has a clean and well maintained hostel with 30 rooms on twin sharing facility & also provides bus facility between hostel and Airport.
I am sure most of your fears and doubts must have disappeared by now. If you still have any question or query in your mind, feel free to drop us a message here.